Position: Loan Document Administrator
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Education, Experience and Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Five to seven years experience in Consumer, Commercial and Real Estate documentation required.
- SBA knowledge and Jack Henry experience preferred.
- Basic math, reading and writing, and computer skills are required for all positions at AVB.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure the Bank maintains sound loan documentation with respect to compliance with state and federal laws and regulations, and Bank loan policies and procedures.
- Review consumer, commercial, real estate and SBA loan request and documents for accuracy and compliance during pre and posting funding review.
- Prepare loan documentation for scanning and ensure that all loan documents are properly and accurately scanned into the imaging system.
- Ensure perfected items are filed with correct state and/or county agencies.
- Update exceptions in the document tracking system.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of employee relations and service.
- Process paid/renewed/refinanced loans.
- Maintain collateral vault and perform annual audits on vault.
- Review, verify and monitor insurance policies.
- Assist with tracking flood insuranc.e
Provide support to loan documentation administrator which includes:
- Reviewing loan requests and documents for accuracy and compliance prior to documents release to branches for signature and boarding.
- Coordinate and monitor the preparation of loan documents within LaserPro with the Loan Assistants.
- Ensure that tickets and documents are prepared for Boarding on the Bank’s core system.