AVB Bank looks at community responsibility as an extension of what we already are and have yet to become. We are only as strong as the community that we serve.
2014 Community Organizations supported with financial assistance or in-kind goods and services:
- American Cancer Society
- Arts Council of Broken Arrow
- Broken Arrow Chamber of Commerce
- Broken Arrow Civitans
- Broken Arrow Elks Lodge
- Broken Arrow Fraternal Order of Police
- Broken Arrow Kiwanis Club
- Broken Arrow Main Street Merchants
- Broken Arrow Neighbors
- Broken Arrow Partners in Education
- Broken Arrow Performing Arts Foundation
- Broken Arrow Public Schools Foundation
- Broken Arrow Rotary Club
- Broken Arrow Seniors
- City of Broken Arrow -- Downtown Advisory Board
- Friends of Broken Arrow
- Indian National Boy Scouts
- Junior Achievement
- Keep Broken Arrow Beautiful
- Leadership Broken Arrow
- Life Senior Services
- Little Lighthouse
- Margaret Hudson Program
- Miss Broken Arrow Scholarship Pageant
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Northeastern State University
- Oklahoma Policy Institute
- Oklahoma Project Woman
- Tulsa Area United Way
- Tulsa Arts and Humanities
- Tulsa Community College Foundation
2014 $$$ Donated: $74,566
AVB Bank assisted with the May tornado relief efforts in Oklahoma, serving as a donation drop site. Pictured here is AVB's first delivery of goods, including diapers, pull-ups, wipes, grab and go snack, and over 4,600 bottles of water.
AVB Bank serves as a Legislative Benefactor for the Broken Arrow Chamber of Commerce (BACC). Bank leadership recently supported a Congressional Luncheon; pictured are (left-to-right) Gary King, Mattheu Brasel, Topper Causby, District 1 County Commissioner John Smaligo, Kirk Shell and Gabriel Morales.
With all of the work Roscoe T. Rooster had to do during Broken Arrow's annual Rooster Day Festival, he still found time to stop by AVB Bank for a "surprise" visit! Roscoe delivered eggs to AVB employees as part of a Tulsa Area United Way fundraiser. Thanks, Roscoe!
AVB Bank supports the Broken Arrow Arts & Humanities Council and the annual TUESDAYS IN THE PARK outdoor concert series in June. AVB Bank associates, Brittaney Harvey, Ted Cundiff (CEO & President), and Mattheu Brasel, prepare to serve AVB Bank cupcakes to customers and community as part of our outreach and sponsorship on June 25th.
AVB Bank supports Junior Achievement (JA) of Oklahoma, Inc., as they educate students about work readiness, entrepreneurship and financial literacy through experimental, hands-on programs.
Long-time JA supporter and board member, Dr. Clarence Oliver, accepts a contribution from AVB Bank's Licia Kellerstrass, Vice President and Quality Service Specialist.