For over 100 years, AVB has been hiring and retaining quality people. If you want to work for a company that believes in treating its employees as well as it treats its customers, then we invite you to inquire about employment opportunities with us!
Employment benefits include:
- Competitive Salaries
- Exceptional Health Benefits Plan
- 401(k) company match
- Opportunities for career growth
- Paid Time Off (Part Time and Full Time)
If you would like more information regarding current openings, please contact our Human Resources Department at 918.251.9611 or click the available positions link(s) below.
- Teller -- 3/4 Time
Location: South Elm, Broken Arrow
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:15 AM-2:00PM; Saturdays, 8:00AM-Noon
To Fill Out an Application:
- You may come by our Downtown Broken Arrow Branch, Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Download an application online (must have Adobe Reader)
Before returning your application, please be sure that you have completed all fields and signed all forms in the appropriate places.
To Return an Application:
- Fax it to the Human Resources Department at 918.259.2718
- Drop the completed forms off at any AVB Branch
- Email email@example.com
*ONE APPLICATION PER POSITION PER PERSON WILL BE ACCEPTED. If you are interested in applying for more than one position, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE AN APPLICATION FOR EACH POSITION.
AVB Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.