AVB was founded in 1905 by investor and land owner, G.A. Brown...two years before Oklahoma statehood! The Bank's original 1905 location, at the corner of Main and Dallas in downtown Broken Arrow, is now the corporate headquarters and one of AVB's four branches.
Through the continued leadership and involvement of the Brown-Kimbrough family (now in its fourth generation of active management), the contributions of former presidents K.M. Rowe and Virginia Johnson, and the current management team led by Chairman Kelley Kimbrough-Rash, AVB has grown to over $260M in assets.
With a strong commitment to community service, sound lending practices, and providing quality products and services, AVB continues to grow and is looking forward to the next century of being the community bank of choice in Broken Arrow and Tulsa.